Justin Bieber Drops $20,000 On Superbike! [Photos]
Rucuss staffApril 21, 2012
Justin Bieber doesn’t mind spending his hard earn money on lavish things.
Bieber recently shelled out $6 million dollars on a mansion, and now he’s forked over $20,000 on a motorcycle. It’s a limited edition Ducati Superbike 848 EVO. He chose the arctic white model, which was delivered on Thursday, according to TMZ.
The Boyfriend singer is amassing quite the collection of wheels these days. His latest purchase adds to his expensive fleet of automobiles, which includes a Fisker Karma, a Smart (Swag) car, a Range Rover, a Batman-themed Cadillac and a Ferrari.
Usher allegedly recommended the bike to Bieber, who does not yet have his motorcycle license yet. He’s now working on getting the proper paperwork.
Check out his new bike, along with a few photos of his flett below.
Ducati Superbike 848 EVO
His management bought the Fisker Karma for his 18th birthday.
He later put a chrome paint job on it.
Smart car but he calls it his Swag Car
Batman themed Cadillac
More from Rucuss
- Justin Bieber Surprised With Electric Sports Car For 18th Birthday [Video]
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Mary J. Blige Claims Estranged Husband Won’t Return Cars and Grammy
- Lil Twist Arrested For DUI While Driving Justin Bieber’s Car [Details]
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’ [Details]
- What’s That You Smokin: Was Justin Bieber Smoking Weed? [Photos]