Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’ [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 22, 2017
Justin Bieber is not fond of The Weeknd’s music, and he doesn’t care who knows.
The Biebs pulled no punches when asked about The Weeknd’s music. When TMZ asked replied, “Hell no, I can’t listen to a Weeknd song. That shit’s wack.”
Bieber and Gomez have been an on-and-off item since 2010. Their relationship has had its fair share of breakups, reconciliations, and public disputes.
The Weeknd’s ex-girlfriend, Bella Hadid unfollowed Gomez on Instagram after news about their date surfaced. Gomez and Hadid have mutual friends.
More from my site
- Justin Bieber Gets Cheeky, Shows His Bare Butt [Photo]
- Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013 [Video]
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Feud On Social Media, Quits Instagram
- Birdman Gives Justin Bieber a Bugatti [Details]
- Justin Bieber Says He’s Retiring After New Album [Details]
- Keyshia Cole Refuses To Open For The Weeknd [Details]