Justin Bieber Buys $10.8 Million Dollar Home [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 6, 2012
Justin Bieber has bought himself a mansion.
Well, that’s what many are speculating in Hollywood. Bieber is allegedly moving in a $10.8 million Los Angeles mansion, the DailyMail reports. It’s just a small dent in income he made last year. Biebs ranked No.2 on the Forbes’ celebrities under 30 list, earning $53 million in 2011.
The massive house boasts 91,400 square feet, five bedrooms, a gym, a state-of-the-art kitchen, movie theater and massage room. The estate features several outdoor spaces with enclosed gardens, terraces, and outdoor rooms.
Bieber hasn’t moved into the home because Ashton Kutcher is currently renting it for $50,000 a month. Check out photos of the home below.
Via Zillow: Listing Agent – David Findley of Partners Trust Real Estate Brokerage & Acquisitions
More from Rucuss
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’ [Details]
- Check Out Ciara’s Whitney Houston Dance Tribue
- Tamar Braxton, Vincent Herbert Put Their New $7.5 Million Mansion On Market
- Check Out Oprah’s $14 Million Colorado Home With 56 Ft. Wine Mine [Photos]
- Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber Escort Floyd Mayweather to the Ring [Video]