Judge Denies 50 Cent’s Motion to Throw Out Rick Ross’ Baby Mama Lawsuit
Rucuss staffJanuary 3, 2014
Rick Ross’ baby mama Lastonia Leviston is moving forward with her lawsuit against 50 Cent.
Leviston is suing 50 Cent because he used her private sex tape without her permission on boobootv.com in 2009. 50 released the tape in the midst of his battle with Rick Ross.
50 purchased the sex tape from Leviston’s ex-boyfriend Maurice Murray who is also featured in the video. But Leviston claims it was without her permission and has caused her to suffer “emotional distress.” She claims she suffered from anxiety, depression and became suicidal.
On Thursday, a New York judge dismissed 50 Cent’s motion to have her lawsuit thrown out on the grounds that she was exaggerating her distress and the case is moving forward.
Leviston is seeking unspecified damages.
More from Rucuss
- 50 Cent Ordered to Pay $5 Million For Leaked Sex Tape [Details]
- 50 Cent Sued By Video Vixen Sally Ferreira Over Social Media Diss
- 50 Cent Punches Female Fan, Then Invites Her Onstage to Twerk [Details]
- 50 Cent Settles Bankruptcy Case with $22 Million Payment [Details]
- 50 Cent Files $2 Million Lawsuit Against Rick Ross Over ‘In Da Club’ Remix [Details]
- 50 Cent Suggests Diddy, Rick Ross & Steve Stoute Are Gay [Details]