Juanita Bynum Admits to Having Lesbian Relationships [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 16, 2012
Televangelist and self-professed prophetess Juanita Bynum has been busy promoting her new play Get Your Life Back.
Bynum, who became famous with her No More Sheets sermon, her nasty divorce from Pastor Thomas Weeks and speaking in tongues on Facebook, made some shocking admissions during an interview with V103 in Atlanta.
Dr. Bynum sat down with V103 and revealed: “I’ve been there and I’ve done it all. I’ve [done] the drugs. I’ve been with men. I’ve been with women. It’s not a line, it’s my life! That abuse that I suffered was because I attracted after my own kind. That abuse was already sitting in me.”
Listen to the interview here.
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Fetty Wap Robbed, Leads to a Shoot Out [Details]
- Mary J. Blige Claims Estranged Husband Won’t Return Cars and Grammy
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Prophetess Juanita Bynum Arrested in Dallas! [Details]