Josie Harris Takes Photo of Floyd Mayweather in Her Bed! [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 13, 2013
Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. has clearly forgiven his baby mama Josie Harris for pressing assault charges against him that resulted in a three-month jail sentence.
While Mayweather was allegedly asleep in her bed, Harris snapped a photo of the two of them and posted it on Instagram. A domestic violence incident between them in 2010 led to Mayweather being sentenced to jail for 90 days last year.
Despite that charge and a nasty custody battle, the two are still intimate. Harris and Mayweather have three children together.
Although Harris was clearly trying to be messy, Miss Jackson probably isn’t bothered. Mayweather revealed during Showtime’s 30 Days in May documentary that men should be able to have multiple women if they can handle it.
Jackson said, “I’m not the jealous type. I know who I am and I know where we stand. I just feel like when you have that type of relationship where you can be open and honest, I just think it helps the trust and it helps keep things new and fresh. So it doesn’t bother me and it’s never bothered me. I just think when you let a man be him, he will respect you that much to not disrespect you.”
Meanwhile, Miss Jackson showed off her closet on the social media website. Check out the photos below.
Photos via Instagram and Mediaoutrage.com
More from my site
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Shows Off Shantel Jackson’s Lavish Christmas Gifts [Photos]
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr., Shantel Jackson Call Off Engagement?! [Details]
- Couple Alert: Is Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Dating Love & Hip Hop’s Erica Dixon?
- Did Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Buy Shantel Jackson a $16 Million Dollar Blue Diamond? [Photos]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says He’s Still Engaged To Shantel Jackson