Joseph Randle Tried To Run People Over With His Car
Rucuss staffFebruary 22, 2016
Former Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle was trying to run people over with his car before he was arrested over the weekend.
Law enforcement officials in Wichita, Kan., told TMZ that Randle tried to hit three people with his car. Then he attempted to chase them into a home, before he allegely forced his way inside the home.
Witnesses told TMZ that there were no serious injuries. Randle was charged with three counts of aggravated battery, one count of drug possession and one count of criminal damage. His bond was set at $100,000 and he was still in jail as of Monday morning.
Randle, who was cut by the Cowboys in November, has been arrested five times in the last 17 months. The most recent arrest took place at his ex-girlfriend’s home earlier this month.
Last year, Randle was caught on surveillance camera stealing a bottle of cologne and underwear from Dillard’s department store.
Photos via BleacherReport.com
More from Rucuss
- Cowboys’ New Quarterback Deleted His Old Tweets Ripping Tony Romo
- Get Your Customized DeMarco Murray ‘Spray Tan’ Jersey [Details]
- NFL Player Orlando Scandrick Hides His Girlfriend Draya in Nosebleed Seat! [Photo]
- NFL Player DeAngelo Williams Dyes Hair, Paints Toenails Pink In Honor Of Mother
- Draya Celebrates Birthday With Orlando Scandrick & Friends [Photos]
- Draya Michele Shows Off Twerking Skills, Gets Clowned For it [Video]