Joseline Hernandez Talks To Rickey Smiley About Transgender Rumors, Says Mimi is Just Another Baby Mama
Rucuss staffJune 30, 2012
Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star Joseline Hernandez didn’t realize how much her life would change once the show aired.
The former stripper sat down with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show to talk about the nasty rumors that has hurt her feelings. She also gave her thoughts on costar Mimi Faust, her nude photo she tweeted and the label of home wrecker.
Hernandez reveals that her feelings were very hurt when rumors circulated that she used to be a man. Check out a few excerpts from the interview below.
On being a home wrecker:
“Everybody says that I’m a home wrecker but I’m like how could you break something that was never there. Home wrecker, I hate that word. I’m not a home wrecker, I’m a beautiful women and men love me. What am I gonna do, it’s not my fault. I have to get ‘em off of me like roaches.”
Her thoughts on Mimi:
“Uh, how many kids does Stevie got? He got like four baby mamas – Mimi you’re just another baby mama. Forreal forreal I just always knew Mimi as the baby moms…she’s always been the baby moms.”
On the nude video and photo:
“I took that video a long time ago, I take all responsibility for everything I’ve done. I’m so ashamed but hey I did it, I don’t know how it even came out. The picture, I was wrong for doing that but I was so stressed out about people saying that I was a man. I never even heard that before, that’s the first thing that I went with. I said you know what, eff everybody. My emotions took over me. I did what I did and I apologized for doing that.”
Check out the video below.
More from Rucuss
- Stevie J Files Restraining Order Against Joseline Hernandez
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Mimi Faust Shows Off Boyfriend, Stevie J Says He’s a Stunt Double [Photo]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Tammie Grant Confirms Past Romance With Stevie J, But Denies Being Pregnant
- Stevie J & Joseline Hernandez are Married, Opens Up About Wedding and Pregnancy [Photos]
- K. Michelle, Mimi Faust End Feud & Hug on Stage, Lil Scrappy Turns Himself In [Photos]