Joseline Hernandez Says Stevie J is a Gay Drug Abuser! [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 12, 2012
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta stars Joseline Hernandez and Stevie J are having problems again.
And Joseline decided to go on Twitter to call Stebbie, uh, Stevie every name in the book over the weekend. She dished out plenty of insults to the music producer and didn’t apologize for them either. Stevie J didn’t engage in a Twitter war with Joseline, but he did post a subliminal tweet.
Check out Joseline’s Twitter rant and Stevie’s response below.
More from Rucuss
- Joseline Hernandez Announces She’s Pregnant, Stevie J Responds
- Mimi Faust, Benzino Reveal Secrets in Epic Twitter Beef! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Joseline Hernandez Fires Stevie J. Again! [Details]
- Stevie J Files Restraining Order Against Joseline Hernandez
- Love & Hip Hop’s Joseline Hernandez Says Stevie J Beats Her! [Details]
- Joseline Hernandez Brags About Sleeping With Drake, Rick Ross, Kevin Durant & More [Details]