Joseline Hernandez Responds to Tamar Braxton & Claudia Jordan Man Comments on Tiny Tonight
Rucuss staffDecember 18, 2012
Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris debuted her new late night talk show Tiny Tonight to mixed reviews.
Some viewers thought the hour-long show was to ghetto, while others saw it for what it was and enjoyed the commentary. The show featured Tiny with celebrity friends Tamar Braxton, Trina, Claudia Jordan and Shekinah Jo talking about the hottest topics of the year.
Beyoncé alleged fake pregnancy, the Rihanna/Chris Brown/Karrueche love triangle, Mariah Carey/Nicki Minaj feud and Donald Trump’s $5 million proposal to President Barack Obama were a few of the topics that the group gave their opinions on.
Tiny, Claudia, Tamar and Shekinah wasn’t afraid to speak their minds on topics but Trina was more reserved and at times missing in action. The show is in its infancy stage so don’t be surprised if Trina is replaced. A host can’t survive if they’re more worried about ruffling feathers in the entertainment industry instead of sharing their true opinions.
Tamar and Claudia were the most outspoken hosts on the show. When Joseline Hernandez name was brought up both women revisited the rumors that the reality star was a man. The Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta star quickly went on Twitter to respond. She tweeted:
Joseline then turned her focus to Claudia.
Monday night’s episode was a test show and VH1 has not issued a official date when the show will air next year. But for now check out a few scenes from show below.
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Tamar Braxton Not Paying Her Glam Squad?!
- Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris Reveals Photos From the Set of ‘Tiny Tonight’
- Love & Hip Hop’s Joseline Hernandez Says Stevie J Beats Her! [Details]
- Claudia Jordan Hints That Omarosa and Trump Had An Affair? [Details]
- Claudia Jordan On Her Way Out of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show?!
- Tamar Braxton Slams Kordell Stewart, Braxtons Talk Rivalry On Bethenny