Johnny Manziel, Michael Rapaport Engage in Heated Twitter Exchange
Rucuss staffMarch 11, 2018
Former NFL quarterback Johnny Manziel and actor Michael Rapaport exchanged insults on social media over the weekend.
The war of words began when the Heisman Trophy winner posted an image of himself wearing a shirt with Rapaport donning a clown nose on social media. Rapaport quickly responded in Manziel’s mentions on Saturday.
Yo Johnny Manziel you cluck head bath salt sniffer, I told you before you need SweatShirts it’s gets cold in Canada,you ain’t playing in the NFL again Cluck Head.
Take yourself to a meeting asap, before you have a relapse @JManziel2 💊💊
Saturday’s are for 12 Step Meetings pic.twitter.com/NlRzYtxegx
— MichaelRapaport (@MichaelRapaport) March 10, 2018
Manziel has been public about how substance abuse and dealing with bipolar disorder affected his NFL career. The former first-round NFL pick decided to fire back at Rapaport.
Rapaport went back in for a second round of bath salt references.
Manziel fired back.
Rapaport didn’t Manziel’s comment slide. He hoped on Instagram and called Manziel every insult he could think of.
The Barstool Sports “RP Clown Tee” featuring Rapaport’s face that sparked this feud is still for sale despite the actor sending the site a cease-and-desist letter.
More from Rucuss
- Johnny Manziel Has Drake’s Record Label ‘OVO’ Tattooed On Wrist [Photos]
- Johnny Manziel Says Stop Hating After Being Questioned About Courtside Seats [Details]
- Drake Releases New Track, ‘Draft Day,’ Dedicated to Johnny Manziel
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Floyd Mayweather Did Not Lose $10.4 Million On The Broncos
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]