John Wall Launches ZigEncore Shoe, Teaches us How to Dougie
Johnnie WaltersOctober 23, 2011
Washington Wizards point guard John Wall launched his new Reebok shoe and clothing line in New York.
Radio personality Funk Master Flex was on hand at Herald Square Footlocker to introduce Wall’s new collection in front of kids from NYC’s Parks and Recreation program. Dressed in a black warm-up with red, black, white and blue sneakers, Wall showed the world his Reebok ZigEncore shoe, along with his “J Wall” clothing line.
Wall even took time out to have a “dougie” battle. Check out the video.
We just love to see 6-foot-4 men dance. Go J-Wall….Go J-Wall!
Check out the commerical for his new shoe.
(Photos via Wireimage)
More from Rucuss
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Durant, Barnes, Wall & Ariza Weigh In On Who Wins a 1-on-1 Game Between Kobe & LeBron [Video]
- Bow Wow Slams Reebok, Addresses Rumors He’s Fired From 106 & Park [Details]
- Kevin Durant’s Shoe Giveaway Causes Traffic Jam in Oklahoma
- Nike Unveils 2015 Black History Month Collection [Photos]
- Couple Alert: Is Karreuche Tran Dating NBA Player John Wall?