John Legend Marries Chrissy Teigen in Italy
Rucuss staffSeptember 15, 2013
John Legend and model Chrissy Teigen got married in Italy over the weekend.
Legend and Teigen tied the knot in a small ceremony at Villa Pizzo on Italy’s Lake Como, Us Weekly reports. The bride was serenaded by both Legend and Stevie Wonder to Isn’t She Lovely. Legend also performed All of Me, a song he penned for Chrissy on his Love In The Future disc.
Teigen wore three Vera Wang dresses for the big day. She wore an ivory strapless open back, V-neck dress for the ceremony and then two other gowns for the reception and after party.
Stevie, Kanye West and model Brooklyn Decker were among the celebrity guests in attendance. DJ Biz Markie kept the crowd on their feet at the reception.
The newlyweds will have a little time to honeymoon before Legend returns to the U.S. to kick off his “Made to Love” tour on Oct. 20.
The Grammy-winning singer and Sports Illustrated model, who have been dating since 2007, got engaged in December 2011 during their holiday vacation in the Maldives.
Photos via YBF
More from Rucuss
- Chrissy Teigen Shows Off Baby Bump Then Regrets It [Details]
- John Legend Throws Chrissy Teigen A ‘Super Mario Bros’ Themed Birthday Party [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian Throws Chrissy Teigen A Second Baby Shower [Photos]
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Share First Photo of Baby Luna
- John Legend Takes Off His Clothes For ‘Funny Or Die’ Skit [Video]
- Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Album