Joe Budden Kicks Fan Out of His Concert For Negative Tweets [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 29, 2012
Rapper Joe Budden doesn’t like fans talking trash about him on Twitter.
And to prove it, the new cast member of Love & Hip Hop New York kicked out a concertgoer for her negative tweets on Wednesday night. The concertgoer, who goes by the name of Paige $, was kicked out of the venue for simply sharing what she saw. But Budden didn’t like it and in the end she was escorted by security out of the club.
It all began when Paige tweeted the photo below along with the caption: “I wish this picture really captured how dead it is in there at the joe budden concert.”
After Budden caught wind of the tweet he asked security to remove her before he went on stage to perform. Check out Paige’s account of the situation below. Read from bottom up:
Paige, later, tweeted that the club owner gave her tickets to a Too Short concert for the misunderstanding. She added,”I would never heckle an artist. He kicked me out via his security BEFORE he went on stage, over my tweets. That’s it.”
Meanwhile, Budden has no regrets.
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop New York: Consequence Smacks Joe Budden During Reunion Show, Budden Gets Revenge! [Video]
- Joe Budden Says Blac Chyna’s Butt Is Fake, She Responds [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Rashidah Ali Says Mendeecees Harris Has a Tiny Penis! [Video]
- Migos Disses Joe Budden On Control The Streets Vol. 1 Song, Budden Responds
- Joe Budden’s Friend Mia Bunny Involved in Super Bowl Hooker Ring [Details]
- Joe Budden, Tahiry, Consequence & More Officially Join Cast Of Love & Hip-Hop [Photos]