Jodeci Booed Off Stage at London’s Wembley Arena [Video]
Rucuss staffMarch 27, 2013
R&B group Jodeci was booed off the stage at London’s Wembley Arena Monday night.
Jodeci headlined The Show, which featured 1990s groups Blackstreet, Dru Hill, SWV, Damage and Changing Faces. All the groups reportedly entertained the crowd, except for Jodeci. Fans thought Dalvin, K-Ci, JoJo and Devonte sang out of tune and didn’t give a good performance, Soul Culture reports.
Not to mention the group showed up late and had Dru Hill perform one of their songs. Read what one concertgoer had to say about the performance below.
“After great performances from Changing Faces, SWV, Dru Hill and Blackstreet, Jodeci came out headling the show,” the concertgoer wrote. “With high exceptions now been set, within the first 30 seconds of Jodeci’s performance, Dalvin jumps off the stage almost breaking his back with another member leaving the stage immediately after!!! They tried to carry on with their performance after that with 3 members, but their singing was out of beat/tune, where clearly no rehearsals had taken place as THEY were all over the place, with one member singing acapella whilst another talking over him….it was safe to say they were under the influence of something (again) The crowd started booing them within a couple of minutes and the arena started to empty rapidly.
Jodeci do NOT need to come back to the UK (not even for a holiday!!!)-
DJ Weighty J
Watch some footage of Jodeci’s performance below.
More from Rucuss
- Janet Jackson Splits with Husband Wissam Al Mana [Details]
- Serena Williams Wags Finger At Wimbledon Crowd, Says ‘Don’t Try Me!’ [Details]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Miguel Falls Off Stage During Concert [Video]
- Rihanna Performs “We Found Love” Live For the First Time [Video]
- Ginuwine Denies Being on Drugs During Performance With TGT [Video]