Jim Jones Tattoos Chrissy’s Face On His Arm [Photo]
Rucuss staffNovember 6, 2013
Jim Jones made the ultimate declaration of thug love.
Jones got a tattoo of fiancée Chrissy Lampkin’s face on his right forearm. He showed off the ink during a recent stop at the VH1 studios but revealed that he inked his body a year and a half ago.
Jones knows that a tattoo of his fiancee’s face isn’t the same thing as getting married and plans to make an honest woman out of her in the near future.
The couple recently spoke to Sister 2 Sister Magazine where they talked about their impending wedding.
“We’re going to get married soon, but the question is people want to know if we’re going to be married on television,“I don’t know if they’ll get that. I don’t know if that will happen on television,” they said.
The wedding may not be aired on television, but you can still see the couple on their VH1 reality show Mr. Jones & Chrissy” every Monday night.
Photos via VH1 and, GlobalGrind.com and RollingOut.com
More from Rucuss
- Jim Jones Arrested For Disorderly Conduct in New Jersey [Details]
- Fire Your Stylist: Jim Jones Wears Extra-Small Quarter Length Sleeve Shirt! [Photos]
- Keke Palmer, Lil Mama & Drew Sidora Transform Into TLC [Photos]
- Strike! Love & Hip Hop New York Cast Bring Production to a Halt Over Money [Details]
- K. Michelle Lands Her Own Reality Show With VH1! [Details]
- Funniest Twitter Reactions To Love & Hip Hop New York Premiere