Jim Jones Says Juelz Santana is His Brother, Wished “Love and Hip Hop” Fight Didn’t Happen
Rucuss staffNovember 22, 2011
Rapper Jim Jones made sure he cleared the air with his friend Juelz Santana after their girlfriends had a fight during taping of VH1’s “Love and Hip Hop.”
Once Jones’ girlfriend Chrissy Lampkin told him what took place between her and Santana’s girlfriend Kimbella during episode one, Jones gave Santana a call. He made sure their were no hard feelings between the two.
Lampkin sucker-punched and stomped on Kimbella in a hotel suite. Lampkin’s anger was fueled by Kimbella’s admission that she slept with Fabolous while Emily B was pregnant with their child.
“I wish that it wouldn’t have happened, but things happen,” Jones told TMZ. “I spoke to my brother about it, we cool … shout to my lady Chrissy. It’s all good.”
TMZ caught up with Jones while he was handing out 5,000 turkeys to families in need at Ricardo’s restaurant in Harlem. Basketball wives Jennifer Williams, Al Reynolds and Freekey Zekey also helped hand out turkeys.
Miss the fight, check it out below.
More from Rucuss
- Season Preview: “Love & Hip Hop” Season 2
- Emily B. & Chrissy Lampkin Celebrate Their New ‘Cisum Couture’ Jacket Line [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop: Were Kimbella and Erica Fighting Over Fabolous?
- Love & Hip Hop: Emily B. Is Tired Of Being Compared to Mimi Faust [Details]
- Love and Hip Hop: Yandy Talks About Beef With Chrissy & Rest of the Cast
- Was Jim Jones Jumped By Ex-Manager’s Boyfriend?