Jim Jones Arrested For Disorderly Conduct in New Jersey [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 13, 2013
Rapper Jim Jones probably wishes he stayed inside when police drove by his home on Wednesday.
Jones was arrested and handcuffed after he “got out of line” with an officer who was handling a parking complaint in front of his home. Jones, who real name is Joseph, was charged with disorderly conduct and obstruction for refusing to peaceably settle two outstanding warrants for his arrest, Fair Lawn-Saddle Brook reports.
The website reports:
Sgt. James Corcoran was in the process of responding to a complaint of a snowbound and illegally parked car outside Jones’ home at the corner of Grunauer Place and Ward Street, when Jones approached him to ask what he was doing, Bastinck said.
Bastinck said when Corcoran proceeded to run Jones’ name through a police database, he found two warrants out for Jones’ arrest — one from Paterson for a motor vehicle violation and one from Fair Lawn for failure to remove snow from his sidewalk.
When Corcoran asked Jones to go with him to police headquarters to settle both oustandings warrants, Jones denied their existence and became disorderly, according to police reports.
“If [people with oustanding warrants] agree, we’ll just have them come down and pay what they owe,” Bastinck said, “but if they don’t agree, they’re placed under arrest.”
This is not Jones’ first run-in with the law. The reality star was arrested at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods Casino in Connecticut last February after a huge brawl inside the casino.
More from Rucuss
- Jim Jones Tattoos Chrissy’s Face On His Arm [Photo]
- Fire Your Stylist: Jim Jones Wears Extra-Small Quarter Length Sleeve Shirt! [Photos]
- Was Jim Jones Jumped By Ex-Manager’s Boyfriend?
- Will Mandeecees Harris Accept Plea Deal in Molestation Case? [Details]
- The Game Hints At Joining ‘Love & Hip Hop LA,’ Says Tami Roman Ruined His Family
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Rasheeda & Kirk Frost Host Baby Shower [Photos]