Jhené Aiko Launches Neff Headwear Soul of Summer Collection
Rucuss staffJune 13, 2015
Jhené Aiko celebrated the launch of her Neff Headwear x PacSun Soul of Summer Collection with a party.
The Def Jam signee also performed 71 floors above the U.S. Bank Tower in downtown L.A. last Wednesday. Aiko and Neff Headwear CEO Shaun Neff showed off the bohemian-inspired collection. It marks Neff’s first womenswear collaboration with an artist.
Guests included Christina Milian, Lance Gross, Matt Barnes, and Laura Govan. The clothing line will feature graphic tees, tanks, dresses and shorts made for everyday wear. Inspired by Aiko’s “love for summer nights,” fans will be able to cop the line in PacSun stores across the nation mid-June. Check out a few photos from the event below.
Mila J, Thuy-Anh Nguyen, and Miyoko Chilombo
Shaun Neff and Jhené Aiko
Watch Aiko talk about the collection below.
More from Rucuss
- How To Stack Your Jewelry Like A Pro [Details]
- Shoe-icide: Keyshia Cole Previews Second Steve Madden Collection [Photos]
- June Ambrose Debuts ‘June Ambrose Collection For Theme’ Footwear [Photos]
- Shoe-icide: Alejandro Ingelmo Spring/Summer 2013 Sneaker Collection [Photos]
- Your Must Have Sunglasses Are Here! [Details]
- Ayesha Curry Launches Baby Footwear Collection