Jessica Simpson Will Launch Maternity Clothing Line in Fall [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 15, 2012
Jessica Simpson has only been a mom for two weeks and she’s already thinking ahead to her next endeavor.
Simpson has launched her own line of maternity wear. The singer turned fashion designer will release her own collection of clothes for pregnant women called Jessica Simpson Maternity in the fall. The line will be sold exclusively at Destination Maternity, Motherhood Maternity and Macy’s.
With the birth of her baby girl Maxwell Drew on May 1, Simpson opened up a new chapter in her life. She decided to share her fashionable style with the world through her fashion empire that is reportedly worth nearly $1 billion.
The collection will include vintage-print tops, form-fitting jersey knit dresses and sweaters, with prices that start at $36. Simpson has released three preview outfits from the line. Everything in the collection is under $100.
More from Rucuss
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Did Nicki Minaj Rip Off Designer’s Work?
- How to Wear Fall’s 2014 Best Trends on a Budget [Photos]
- Wiz Khalifa Debuts BASH Clothing Line Inspired by His Son [Photos]
- Rihanna to Design First Clothing Collection [Details]
- Puff Daddy Rocks $7,000 Tom Ford Jacket, Timberland 40th Anniversary 40 Below Super Boots