Jessica Simpson Loses 60 Pounds, Smoothie Diet Revealed [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 26, 2012
Jessica Simpson has battled with her weight for years.
But Simpson didn’t let her pregnancy knock her out for the count. After giving birth to her daughter Maxwell Drew in May, Simpson signed on with Weight Watchers as a spokesman for the product. The 32-year old made it a goal to lose her pregnancy weight.
And after sticking to a strict diet, Simpson has reportedly loss 60 pounds. Her diet consists of eating plan filled with low-fat smoothies, protein and vegetables. TMZ reports that Simpson stuck to Weight Watchers point system while devising a diet plan with her former private chef.
Her diet began in July with a 15-day smoothie diet consisting of five days of three smoothies a day, gradually working in snacks and meals over time. It was five days of three smoothies a day with two healthy snacks, five days of two smoothies a day with two healthy snacks and one meal, and five days of one smoothie a day with two healthy snacks and two meals.
Simpson’s meals featured super low calorie egg white omelettes, chicken satay, whipped chick peas, soba noodles and shrimp skewers.
Simpson, who has signed a $4 million deal with Weight Watchers, attended an event for her clothing line in Florida earlier this month and wowed the crowd with her slim figure.
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant With Her Second Child? [Details]
- Jessica Simpson Confirms She’s Pregnant With Second Child! [Details]
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Baby Bump in Bikini [Photo]
- Jessica Simpson Gives Birth to Baby Boy! [Details]
- Jessica Simpson Inks Deal With Weight Watchers, Will Lose Baby Weight For $3 Million
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Baby Maxwell at Fiance’s Birthday Party [Photos]