Jessica Simpson Inks Deal With Weight Watchers, Will Lose Baby Weight For $3 Million
Rucuss staffDecember 12, 2011
Jessica Simpson now has a reason to get back into shape after delivering her baby.
Simpson has signed a deal to be a spokesman for Weight Watchers for $3 million. She had several offers from weight loss companies before she opted to go with Weight Watchers, according to the New York Post.
Weight Watchers approached Simpson before she announced her pregnacy to shed unwanted weight to get back to her Daisy Duke physique but she declined that offer. But she has agreeed to lose the weight she gained from her pregnancy. Simpson will use the points system that other celebrities such as Jennifer Hudson has used to drop the pounds.
Simspon confirmed she was pregnant after months of speculation in October. She plans to wed her fiance Eric Johnson after having the baby.
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant With Her Second Child? [Details]
- Jessica Simpson Confirms She’s Pregnant With Second Child! [Details]
- Jessica Simpson Loses 60 Pounds, Smoothie Diet Revealed [Details]
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Baby Maxwell at Fiance’s Birthday Party [Photos]
- Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant?
- Evan Ross And Ashlee Simpson Engaged! [Details]