Jersey Shore’s The Situation Checks into Rehab! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 21, 2012
Jersey Shore’s Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino has checked himself into rehab.
The Situation, 29, has entered an inpatient treatment program for substance abuse, TMZ reports. But a rep for the reality star would only say he “has spent the past several weeks at an undisclosed location for much needed rest and recuperation after his extensive production and appearance schedule.”
MTV announced this week that Sorrentino and the rest of the “Shore” cast had signed on to a sixth season of the popular series. Sorrentino tweeted on Monday, “Getting in amazing shape for season 6!”
Sorrentino catapulted in the spotlight two years ago when he signed on the Jersey Shore. Since then he’s allegedly been partying nonstop on the show and making paid appearances at nightclubs all over the world. Mike commands from $15,000 to $50,000 per nightclub appearance.
Production for the show will begin in Seaside Heights, N.J., this summer.
More from Rucuss
- MTV Phasing out Snooki and The Situation, Looking For New Talent
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- LeAnn Rimes Enters 30-Day Treatment Center! [Details]
- Bobby Brown Arrested For DUI Again! [Details]
- The Cast Of Jersey Shore Says Goodbye For The Last Time [Photos]
- Oscar De La Hoya Checks Back Into Rehab! [Details]