Jersey Shore’s Snooki Confirms She’s Pregnant and Engaged!
Rucuss staffMarch 7, 2012
Jersey Shore’s favorite guidette Snooki is expecting her first child.
After weeks of speculation, Snooki finally came clean and confirmed the news to UsWeekly. She revealed to the magazine that she is 15 weeks pregnant and engaged to Jionni LaValle.
Snooki found out she was pregnant after New Year’s. The hard partying reality star immediately thought about the health of her baby. Her first reaction was, “‘S—, I’ve been drinking!’ I was worried. It was New Year’s Eve and we were in Vegas, so I did go crazy,” she admits.
But those drinking days are long gone. Snooki has put her baby first.
“I have different priorities now,” Snooki told UsWeekly. “I don’t care what anybody else thinks. As long as I know I’m ready and he’s ready.”
Pregnancy rumors began last month but Snooki shot them down. Rumors popped back up again this week while filming her spin-off show with cast memeber JWoww. Since the speculation, she’s been sporting an engagement ring on her finger.
Snooki and LaValle have been dating for a year and a half. Snooki’s main squeeze is pursing a career in education as a teacher. He also works with kids as a wrestling coach.
More from Rucuss
- No More Booze For Snooki! Is Jersey Shore Star Pregnant?
- MTV Phasing out Snooki and The Situation, Looking For New Talent
- Jersey Shore Cast Score Huge Paydays For Season 6 [Details]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Kim Zolciak is Pregnant Again!
- 5 Little Health Signs You Should Pay Attention To
- Karrine ‘Superhead’ Steffans Is Pregnant Again, Shows Off Pregnancy Test