Jersey Shore: JWoww Launches Perfume at Kmart
Rucuss staffDecember 2, 2011
Jersey Shore reality star JWoww is trying her luck in the fragrance industry.
JWoww, whose real name is Jenni Farley, launched her signature fragrance at Kmart in New York on Nov. 30. The 25-year old teamed up with Australian Gold to put out the fragrance. She has a black bronzer tanning lotion with the same company.
Her website describes the perfume as having, ‘A fresh, fruity-floral scent with a sensual, musk undertone.’ The perfume contains top notes of citrus and pear accompanied and will be sold in a set with shimmering body lotion for $29.99.
JWoww is the third cast member from the popular MTV show to launch a fragrance. Sammi Giancola released her ‘Dangerous’ perfume and Snooki released her ‘Snooki by Nicole Polizzi’ on HSN on Black Friday.
More from Rucuss
- No More Booze For Snooki! Is Jersey Shore Star Pregnant?
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- The Cast Of Jersey Shore Says Goodbye For The Last Time [Photos]
- Beyonce and Tina Launch House of Dereon in London
- Splurge on the Look: Beyonce’s Brooklyn Bridge Double Finger Ring
- Jersey Shore Cast Score Huge Paydays For Season 6 [Details]