Jersey Shore Cast Score Huge Paydays For Season 6 [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore cast is some of the highest paid reality stars ever.
The unknown Guidos and Guidettes began their television careers making $10,000 an episode during season 1 of the show. Now fast forward six seasons later and some of the cast earns close to $3 million dollars a season. Snooki, The Situation and DJ Pauly D are the highest paid cast members on the show, RadarOnline reports.
The trio earns $150,000 per episode during season 6 and is expected to make $1.8 million for their base salaries. The entire cast got a $400,000 signing bonus at the beginning of season and expected to receive $200,000 at the end and a reunion bonus of $150,000. That makes their grand total $2.55 million dollars for Snooki, The Situation and Pauly D.
Jennie JWoww Farley earns the next highest salary with $100,000 an episode. Vinny Guadagnino earns $90,000 per episode while Ronnie Magro and Sammi Sweetheart earn $80,000. Newbie Deena Cortese, who was just arrested for public intoxication during the first couple of days of filming of the new season, earns $40,000 per episode.
As it turns out, you can get paid to gym, tan and do laundry.
More from Rucuss
- The Cast Of Jersey Shore Says Goodbye For The Last Time [Photos]
- MTV Phasing out Snooki and The Situation, Looking For New Talent
- No More Booze For Snooki! Is Jersey Shore Star Pregnant?
- Yeah Buddy! Check Out the Trailer for ‘The Pauly D Project’ [Video]
- MTV Cancels Jersey Shore After Six Seasons
- Jersey Shore’s Snooki Confirms She’s Pregnant and Engaged!