Jennifer Lopez Wants In On ‘In Living Color’ Return
Rucuss staffJanuary 9, 2012
Jennifer Lopez was one of the original fly girl dancers on “In Living Color” in the 90s.
Keenen Ivory Wayans gave Lopez her big break in 1991 when she was cast on the show. And now that Wayans has the greenlight to revive the show, Lopez wants in on the action.
Lopez is forever grateful for Wayans for giving her a break, and she’s willing to help him in any way she can. She admits she would love to repay Wayans by appearing on the updated version.
“I haven’t heard from [Wayans] but if he called me and wanted me to do something, that would be awesome,” Lopez told Access Hollywood. “I owe Keenen a lot. From the beginning of my career, he always believed in me, he always was constantly putting in my brain, ‘You’re gonna be a star, you’re gonna be a star, do you know that?’ And he was a mentor to me, so I wish him the best with that.”
Wayans is scheduled to host two half-hour specials in the spring. If the ratings are good enough for FOX executives than he may get the greenlight for a full series.
WOW! We hope Jim Carrey offers his services. We would love to see him reprise his character, Fire Marshall Bill….LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!! Classic!
Check out old footage of Lopez dancing on the show.
Check out Jim Carrey as Fire Marshall Bill
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Neon Colors For Spring: Jennifer Lopez Rocks Michael Kors Dress & Manolo Blahnik Pumps!
- Were Jennifer Lopez & Steven Tyler Fired From American Idol?
- You Wore What: Jennifer Lopez
- Nicki Minaj Performs ‘Starships’ on American Idol [Video]
- Suga Mama! Jennifer Lopez Buys Casper Smart a Truck For His Birthday