Jennifer Lopez Cries on Stage
Rucuss staffOctober 24, 2011
Jennifer Lopez sobbed her eyes out onstage over the weekend.
No, it wasn’t because of her singing either. The Latina diva appeared to have had a tough time dealing with lost loves.
According to People, after Lopez sung “If You Had My Love” followed by “Until It Beats No More” in concert Saturday night she broke down into tears onstage.
“I’m going to sing you the last song I wrote about love,” Lopez reportedly told the audience at her concert at Connecticut’s Mohegan Sun after singing an acoustic rendition of her hit “If You Had My Love.” “A lot has changed since then.”
Lopez, 42, then sang “Until It Beats No More” with her dancers simulating scenes with look-a-like ex-boyfriends and husbands onstage. At the end of the performance, Lopez said, “I took a trip down memory lane.”
She then cried in front of a sold out crowd. The emotional performer pulled out a picture of her twins Max and Emme and said, “There’s love — and then there’s love.”
Max and Emme are both three years old. Lopez and Marc Anthony split earlier this year after seven years of marriage. She is rumored to be dating actor Bradley Cooper.
Check out video that someone in the crowd recorded.
More from Rucuss
- Prince’s Estate Rejects Jay Z’s Bid for Unreleased Music Catalog [Details]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Rihanna Performs “We Found Love” Live For the First Time [Video]
- Sage the Gemini Begs Jordin Sparks to Take Him Back [Details]
- Second Chance? Diddy Still Calling Jennifer Lopez [Details]