Jennifer Lopez Buys $18 Million Mansion in The Hamptons
Rucuss staffSeptember 29, 2011
Jennifer Lopez has put her salary increase from American Idol to good use.
J-Lo purchased a two-acre mansion for $18 million in the exclusive Water Mill area of the Hamptons, New York. Lopez, who bought the home in late August, now owns a 14,000 square foot mansion that features seven bedrooms and nine and half baths. It was built in 2010 by architect Richard Perrillo of East End Builders.
The property also includes heated marble floors in the master bath, multiple walk-in closets, a library with white oak paneling, a media room, and imported limestone flooring in the foyer. There are also five fireplaces inside and two out, along with a pool and dockage on Mecox Bay.
More from Rucuss
- Randy Jackson is Out as American Idol Judge
- Michael Jordan Selling Chicago Mansion For $29 Million [Photos]
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- Nicki Minaj Announces She’s Single, Meek Mill Shades Her On Instagram
- Jennifer Hudson’s $2.6 Million Chicago Mansion [Photos]