Jennifer Hudson’s Family Killer William Balfour Sentenced to 3 Life Sentences!
Rucuss staffJuly 24, 2012
William Balfour was sentenced to three consecutive life sentences in prison for murdering Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother and nephew on Tuesday.
Hudson, who attended every day of Balfour’s trial earlier this year, sat next to her sister at the sentencing hearing. They looked on as the judge sentenced Balfour to three terms of life in prison plus 120 years on other charges..
It came a little more than two months after a jury convicted Balfour in the Oct. 24, 2008, shooting deaths of Hudson’s 57-year-old mother Darnell Donerson, her 29-year-old brother Jason Hudson and her 7-year-old nephew Julian King. The judge sentenced Balfour to three terms of life in prison plus 120 years on other charges.
“You have the heart of an arctic night,” Cook County Circuit Judge Charles Burns told Balfour. “Your soul is as barren as dark space.”
Balfour, 31, allegedly went into a jealous rage in 2008 when he believed his estranged wife (Jennifer’s sister) had received a gift from her new boyfriend. Balfour, who gunned down Hudson’s family members, had moved out earlier that year but he continued to stalk the house.
More from Rucuss
- T.I. & Tiny Move Forward with Divorce [Details]
- After Keyshia Cole’s Negative Criticism, Michelle Williams Urges Ladies to Support Each Other
- Does Jennifer Hudson Want David to Quit Wrestling?
- Rihanna To Play Whitney Houston In Biopic?
- Former Wrestler Found Guilty Of Infecting 12 Women With HIV!
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]