Jennifer Hudson’s $2.6 Million Chicago Mansion [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 2, 2011
Oscar and Grammy award winner Jennifer Hudson has a massive estate to lay her head.
Hudson purchased a 12,000 square foot mansion in Burr Ridge, IL, which is a suburb about a half hour drive southwest of Chicago’s Loop. Hudson bought the huge estate for the bargain rate of $2,795,000 million, Real Estalker reports. In 2006, the property was on the market for $4.2 million, so the Dreamgirls star got it for 33 percent less than the original asking price.
The mansion boasts six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, five fireplaces, a game room and home theater. There is a heated garage space for six cars, two laundry rooms, a fully finished walk-out basement, and a huge bonus room on the third floor. Check out photos of Hudson’s new place below.
(Photos via GlobalGrind)
More from Rucuss
- Amar’e Stoudemire Buys $3.7 Million Mansion [Photos]
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- Michael Jordan Selling Chicago Mansion For $29 Million [Photos]
- Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz Buys Eddie Murphy’s New Jersey Mansion [Photos]
- Lien Placed on Michael Jordan’s Florida Mansion [Details]
- Rihanna Buys Brand New $12 Million Mansion in Los Angeles [Photos]