Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Pay $60,000 For Hotel Suite
Rucuss staffNovember 23, 2011
Actress Jennifer Aniston doesn’t mind spending money.
Aniston and her boyfriend Justin Theroux have been living it up in California without a permanent resident. Aniston has been without a place since she sold her Beverly Hills mansion for $38 million in July, while Theroux lives in New York.
The couple has spent the last few weeks in Hollywood at the Sunset Tower Hotel. Aniston’s price tag for a three-month stay was $60,0000! Oh, and that’s before any extra charges were placed on the bill.
The couple spent their six-month anniversary at the hotel’s pool drinking Kristal champagne and eating Beluga caviar, DailyMail reports. On another occasion, she ate a $22 burger and fries. Hotel staff believe her bill could have easily been close to $100,000.
Previous guests have included Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Frank Sinatra and Errol Flynn. One hotel staff admits, “Miss Aniston has been coming her for years. She likes it here because we respect her privacy. We’re under orders to make her stay perfect in every way. She’s a very generous tipper. She’s like family to us.”
More from Rucuss
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Have Fun in New York
- Kim Kardashian Slams Katie Couric For Being a ‘Fake Media’ Friend [Details]
- Michael Jackson Tops Forbes’ List of Highest-Earning Deceased Celebs
- Fantasia Renews Wedding Vows Over Christmas [Photos]
- Chelsea Handler: Taylor Swift is a Virgin, Angelina Jolie is a Demon! [Video]
- Katy Perry Helps John Mayer Celebrate His Birthday [Photos]