Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Have Fun in New York
Rucuss staffSeptember 17, 2011
Actress Jennifer Aniston and boyfriend/actor Justin Theroux walked amongst crowds in Manhattan on Friday.
Aniston and Theroux took a stroll before the two ate lunch at West Village. The couple was in town to attend the launch of clothing line Hoyle Jackson at Bloomingdales Friday night. She was there to support creators Nina and Clare Hallworth, who have styled the actress for 15 years.
Aniston appeared happy while in tow with Theroux. It’s been a tough couple of days for Aniston. Her mother, Nancy Dow, suffered a serious stroke. Aniston and Theroux was by her side at an L.A. hospital on Friday.
Aniston’s ex-husband Brad Pitt’s Parade interview was released on the same day. Pitt said their marriage was dull.
“I spent the ’90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony,” he told Parade. “I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out. It started feeling pathetic.”
“It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn’t living an interesting life myself.”
More from Rucuss
- Brad Pitt Says Marriage to Jennifer Aniston Was Dull
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Pay $60,000 For Hotel Suite
- Quvenzhané Wallis Is Youngest Best Actress Oscar Nominee Ever!
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Saturday Night Live Spoofs Beyonce, Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Carter [Video]
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Engaged! [Details]