Jay Z’s Alleged Son Speaks Out, Frustrated That Rapper Won’t Take DNA Test
Rucuss staffJune 17, 2015
Rymir Satterthwaite is very frustrated with Jay Z.
You see, Satterthwaite wants to find out if the rapper is his father. But the legal system is making it hard for him to do so. The 21-year old is finally opening up about his struggles with his civil lawsuit.
In an interview with RadarOnline, Rymir who filed a civil lawsuit against the rapper last December in a bid to force him to take a paternity test, told the site that he and his mother, Wanda Satterthwaite were ‘legally and financially unprepared to deal with the enormity of their cases.’
“It is important that I know who my biological father is because of my mom’s health,” he revealed of Wanda, who suffers severe asthma and a weak heart, which is due to a genetic condition. “In the future you don’t know what can happen.”
Rymir said he also had a case against Jay in 2010, but was unable to continue because of the lack of evidence.
”There was a whole lot of running around,” he said about the 2010 case. “We didn’t have enough information to push the case, to keep the case going.”
Rymir continued, “I get frustrated just like everybody else. Still, “I try not to get frustrated. I really try not to think about it and go on with my life — anything could happen but I still got to live for myself. At the end of the day I still gotta work and bring income in for me. I just take one day at time and plan my life.”
Check Rymir talk about his lawsuit below.
More from Rucuss
- Photo Of Jay-Z & Alleged Baby Mama Wanda Satterthwaite Surfaces (Photo)
- Prince’s Estate Rejects Jay Z’s Bid for Unreleased Music Catalog [Details]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Jay Z Defends Barneys New York Deal After Racial Profiling Allegations
- Blue Ivy Carter Tired of Being Covered Up, Pulls Back Blanket [Photos]
- Jay Z To Move Forward With Barneys Collection Amid Racial Profiling Controversy