Jay-Z Performs New Song ‘Picasso Baby’ For 6 Hours! [Photos]
Rucuss staffJuly 11, 2013
Jay-Z continues to use new marketing tools in and effort to promote his new album, Magna Carta Holy Grail.
Jay performed his new single Picasso Baby for six straight hours at the Pace Gallery in New York. Footage of his performance is being compiled for the track’s music video. Jay tapped Judd Apatow to direct it while Girls actor Adam Driver, performance artist Marina Abramovic, Wale and Taraj P. Henson will all make cameos in the video.
During his 6-hour repetitive performance, Jay Z invited observers to join him. Jigga cheered on a break dancer, and at one point he was joined by Abramovic. Check out a few photos and behind the scenes footage below.
Wale and Taraj
Watch footage below.
Photos via Jasmine Brand
More from Rucuss
- Jay Z Makes Bid to Buy Prince’s Unreleased Music [Details]
- Jay-Z Talks About Almost Signing Lil Wayne, Beyonce’s Fake Pregnancy Rumors & Dame Dash [Video]
- Beyonce Films A New Music Video In Miami! [Photos]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Prince’s Estate Rejects Jay Z’s Bid for Unreleased Music Catalog [Details]