Jay-Z Celebrates Magna Carta Holy Grail Release in NYC [Photos]
Rucuss staffJuly 4, 2013
Jay-Z celebrated the exclusive release of his album Magna Carta Holy Grail to Samsung users Wednesday night.
One million lucky Samsung customers were able to download the album for free on July 4th. Jay and his wife Beyoncé were joined by J. Cole, Nick Cannon, Timbaland, June Ambrose, Adrienne Bailon, Tyson Beckford, Busta Rhymes, Nick Cannon, Raekwon and Emily B on the black carpet at the Liberty Warehouse in New York City.
Jay wore a black blazer, black jeans, white t-shirt and a large gold chain. Beyoncé wore a white button shirt with a pair of cut of blue jeans. Check out a few photos from the event below.
Jay’s stylist June Ambrose
Timbaland and Nick Cannon
Photos via Global Grind, Rap Up and YBF
More from Rucuss
- Jay-Z Receives Platinum Plaque For Magna Carta Holy Grail [Photo]
- Jay Z Announces Independence Day Album ‘Magna Carta Holy Grail’ [Video]
- Beyonce, Jay-Z In Cuba, Spends Fifth Anniversary In Havana [Photos]
- Jay Z Screws Up His Lyrics During Magna Carta World Tour [Video]
- 60-Something Woman Talks About Meeting Jay-Z On Subway Train: ‘It Was Very Energizing’ [Video]
- Say What: Did Rachel Roy Confirm She’s Jay Z’s Side Chick?!