Jay Z Celebrates 45th Birthday in Iceland [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 25, 2014
Jay Z wasn’t quite done with celebrating his birthday.
Mr. Carter and his wife Beyoncé loaded up their family and friends and traveled to Iceland for some fun in the snow. It looked pretty cold but the Carters appeared to enjoy themselves.
Jay Z and Beyoncé wore orange ski suits while they rode snowmobiles through the arctic tundra and honored Mike Brown by posing for a photo with their hands up. The couple took a helicopter ride, sipped champagne in the snow, and warmed up in the Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa in the Nordic country.
The Carters have moved on to Phuket, Thailand for the holidays. But check out a few photos from the birthday festivities below.
Photos via Beyoncé.com
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Shows Off 1-Year-Old Blue Ivy Carter In ‘Life Is But A Dream’ Documentary [Photos]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Beyonce, Jay Z Share Wedding/Delivery Footage & PDA At ‘On the Run Tour’
- Beyonce And Jay Z Open Grammys With ‘Drunk In Love’ [Video]
- Beyonce Files Trademark For Two Names After Twins’ Birth [Details]
- Beyonce Strips Down to Underwear For GQ Magazine Cover [Photos]