Jay Z, Beyonce, T.I., Tiny, Maxwell & More Attend 40/40 Club 10th Anniversary [Photos]
Rucuss staffJune 18, 2013
It’s been 10 years since Jay-Z and his business partners opened the 40/40 Club and Sports Bar in New York City.
And what better way to celebrate the milestone than with a party. Jay, Beyoncé, T.I. Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris, Maxwell, Adrienne Bailon, Kylie Minogue, Angie Martinez, Victor Cruz, A’mare Stoudemire, Robert Kraft, Bethenny Frankel and more were all in attendance.
The club, which opened it doors on June 18, 2003, has seen its share of bumps in the road. The sports bar has been hit with lawsuits from both patrons and employees. The bar closed down for six months in 2011 for a $10 million facelift and again shut down in 2012 by the city of New York for health code violations and again.
Jay-Z and Beyonce
Jay Z and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft.
NY Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz and his baby mama Elaine Watley
Amare Stoudemire and his wife Alexis Stoudemire
Maxwell and Angie Martinez
Fabolous and Emily
Roc Nation signees New York Jets Geno Smith and New York Yankees’ Robinson Cano
Hot 97 host and Gossip Girl star K. Foxx
T.I. and Trae Tha Truth
Photos via Sandra Rose, Global Grind, YBF and Necole Bitchie
More from Rucuss
- Jay-Z Announces New Jersey Nets’ Move to Brooklyn in February
- Jay Z Covers Vanity Fair: Talks Beyonce, Blue Ivy, Selling Crack & More [Details]
- Beyonce Will Make First Post-Baby Appearance at 40/40 Club Reopening
- Rihanna, Jay-Z, J. Cole & More Attend 40/40 Club Grand Opening at The Barclays [Photos]
- Beyonce, Dave Chappelle, The Dream & More Attend Jay-Z’s Concert at Barclays [Video/Photos]
- Jay-Z Celebrates Magna Carta Holy Grail Release in NYC [Photos]