Jay-Z and Beyonce Hang Out at Made In America Festival [Photos]
Rucuss staffSeptember 4, 2012
Jay-Z and Beyonce enjoyed each other’s company during Day 2 of the Budweiser’s Made in America Festival in Philadelphia.
After Jay headlined night 1 of the festival, he spent time with his wife during Sunday’s event. Beyonce and Jay were spotted holding hands, drinking beers, laughing and talking with one another throughout the day while camera crews shot footage for an upcoming ‘Made In America’ documentary.
Beyonce wore a Sportique Brooklyn Nets’ shirt with black leather leggings and knee-high stiletto boots. Jay wore a black T-shirt and jeans with Timberland boots. They watched most of the performances in the VIP booth. Jay even hit the stage with Pearl Jam to perform his hit 99 Problems. Check out the photos below.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Shows Off Sparkling Nipples & Legs on ‘Mrs. Carter World Tour’ [Photos]
- Beyonce Brings Out Jay-Z, Performs Hits at Gucci’s ‘Chime for Change’ Concert [Photos/Videos]
- Beyonce Performs at Jay-Z’s Last Concert at Barclays Center [Video]
- Rita Ora Hugs Up on Jay Z, Gets Blasted By BeyHive [Details]
- Pharrell Williams, Jay-Z & Beyonce Celebrate BBC’s 10th Anniversary in NYC [Photos]
- Beyonce, Jay-Z, Kelly Rowland Hang Out Courtside for Brooklyn Nets Game [Photos]