Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari are Back Together
Rucuss staffSeptember 28, 2011
Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and reality starlet Kristin Cavallari are reconciling.
According to People, the couple are working on their relationship. A source told the magazine, “They’re not officially engaged again but they’re definitely talking and figuring things out.”
The couple got engaged in April after just seven months of dating. But it didn’t last long. Cutler reportedly called it quits in July.
“Everything happened too fast when they first got together,” a source told People. “So this time they’re taking things slow.”
Cavallari’s schedule is full with “Dancing With the Stars” while Cutler’s football season is underway. Check out Cavallari on Dancing with the Stars.
More from Rucuss
- Spencer Pratt is broke, can’t get work
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Scott Disick Banned From Dancing With the Stars Over Kristin Cavallari Fling
- Check Out Ciara’s Whitney Houston Dance Tribue
- DMX And Tashera Simmons Will Star in VH1’s Relationship Rehab
- Need Advise, Ask Raider