Jason Kidd Wants You to Buy His $1.6 Million Condo
Rucuss staffNovember 21, 2011
Dallas Mavericks point guard Jason Kidd has put his Dallas condo up for sale.
Kidd purchased the 2,607 square foot property in 2008 for close to $1.5 million. His current asking price is $1,595.000 million. It has three bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a theater, gym and a private four-car garage.
The pricey condo is located on the 21st floor of the Azure Condo complex. Its around the corner from American Airlines Arena, which is home to the Mavericks.
More from Rucuss
- Jerry Rice Sues After Buyer Backed Out of $11 Million Mansion Deal
- Terrell Owens Faces Foreclosure On Two of His Dallas Homes [Details]
- Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s New Dallas Pad! [Photos]
- Couple Alert! Is Lil Kim Dating Dallas Mavericks’ Jason Terry?
- Lamar Odom Fires Back At Angry Fan on Twitter
- Michael Jordan Selling Chicago Mansion For $29 Million [Photos]