Janet Jackson Engaged to Billionaire Wissam Al Mana, Plan to Wed in Spring [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 26, 2012
Janet Jackson is ready to tie the knot again.
This time its going to be Middle Eastern style. Jackson is planning to wed her billionaire boyfriend Wissam Al Mana in the spring. Us Weekly reports that Al Mana, 37, gave Jackson, 46, a “huge, expensive ring” earlier this year.
Jackson, who secretly married Rene Elizondo, Jr. in 1991 and never revealed the status of the relationship until years later, likes to keep her engagement and weddings secret. She has not been spotted wearing the bling in public for a very good reason. A source told Us Weekly, “She’s afraid it will get lost, so she keeps it locked up!”
The ceremony is slated for spring in Qatar, and Al Mana plans to spend millions in order to make it the wedding of Jackson’s dreams. “He is flying in all of Janet’s friends and family on private jets,” the source added. He also plans to hire a top chef to curate a custom menu.
Jackson had another previous marriage besides Elizondo. She married to James DeBarge in 1984. The marriage was annulled a few months later.
More from Rucuss
- Janet Jackson Splits with Husband Wissam Al Mana [Details]
- Janet Jackson’s Billionaire Boyfriend Rips Up Prenup! [Details]
- Janet Jackson and Billionaire Wissam Al Mana Are Married! [Details]
- Janet Jackson Postpones Tour to Start Family [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Fantasia Renews Wedding Vows Over Christmas [Photos]