Janet Jackson Splits with Husband Wissam Al Mana [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 10, 2017
The third time is not always a charm.
Janet Jackson split from her third husband, Wissam Al Mana. Its only been three months since they welcomed their first child, Eissa. The cause of the divorce is unknown. However, reports indicate that the couple recently came to an agreement over the separation, TMZ reports.
A source told People they called it quits not long after they welcomed their son.
“They separated shortly after the baby was born,” the source told the People. “The cultural differences between her and Wissam became even more obvious [after Eissa arrived]. They come from very different worlds.”
Jackson, who allegedly plans to live in London, secretly married Al Mana in 2012. She was also married to René Elizondo, Jr. and James DeBarge.
Jackson also secretly married Elizondo where they were together from 1991 through 1999. Elizondo filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. In 1984, Jackson married DeBarge when she was only 18. That marriage ended in an annulment just a few months later.
More from Rucuss
- Janet Jackson and Billionaire Wissam Al Mana Are Married! [Details]
- Janet Jackson’s Billionaire Boyfriend Rips Up Prenup! [Details]
- Janet Jackson Postpones Tour to Start Family [Details]
- Janet Jackson Engaged to Billionaire Wissam Al Mana, Plan to Wed in Spring [Details]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Randy & Jermaine Jackson Allegedly Asked Michael Jackson’s Estate to Pay Child Support! [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Katherine Jackson’s Husband, Children & Some Grandchildren Banned From Home [Details]
- Randy Jackson Owes Over $500,000 In Child Support [Details]
- Rihanna Performs “We Found Love” Live For the First Time [Video]