Janet Jackson and Billionaire Wissam Al Mana Are Married! [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 25, 2013
Janet Jackson and billionaire businessman Wissam Al Mana are officially married.
The newlyweds were secretly married since last year. Jackson and her husband confirmed the news in a statement to Entertainment Tonight. The couple revealed that they tied the knot in a “quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony.”
Jackson and Al Mana also revealed that ”rumors regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true.” There was speculation that Al Mana was planning to splash out millions on a lavish ceremony, even flying Jackson’s large family to Qatar aboard private jets.
In a joint statement provided to ET:
“The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony.
Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet.”
This is Jackson’s third marriage. The singer wed James DeBarge in 1985 but it was annulled shortly thereafter. In 1991, Jackson secretly married Rene Elizondo Jr. They kept it a secret until they were divorced in 2000.
More from Rucuss
- Janet Jackson Splits with Husband Wissam Al Mana [Details]
- Janet Jackson’s Billionaire Boyfriend Rips Up Prenup! [Details]
- Janet Jackson Postpones Tour to Start Family [Details]
- Janet Jackson Engaged to Billionaire Wissam Al Mana, Plan to Wed in Spring [Details]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds