Jane Fonda Put Young Stars To Shame At 2015 Golden Globes
Rucuss staffJanuary 12, 2015
Jane Fonda commanded attention at the 2015 Golden Globes awards.
The 77-year old wore a one-sleeved Versace gown, complete with the fashion house’s signature “pinned” embellishments along its cutout. Fonda was by far one of the night’s best dressed at the 72nd annual ceremony at the Beverly Hilton.
Instead of the plain, frumpy dresses that many of the younger stars wore, Fonda stepped outside the box and chose a gown in a bright color with a slim fit. Check Fonda out below.
Just in case you don’t believe that Fonda looked better than many of the stars in attendance, take a look at a few other celeb photos below.
Claire Danes in Valentino
Lena Dunham in Zac Posen
Lupita Nyong in Giambattista Valli Couture
Rosamund Pike in Vera Wang
A few exceptions…
Jennifer Aniston in Saint Laurent
Kate Hudson in Versace
Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad.
Viola Davis in Donna Karan Atelier
Photos via New York Times and Eonline.com
More from Rucuss
- Common and John Legend Win Best Original Song at Golden Globes
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Oprah, Prince, Nicki Minaj, Blake Lively, Jessica Alba & More Attend Versace For H&M Launch (Photos & Video)
- You Wore What: Jennifer Lopez
- Emmy Awards Red Carpet Trend: Red Gowns
- Celebrities Dazzle in Blue at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards [Photos]