Jamie Foxx Hosts Celebrity Fundraiser In Honor Of Trayvon Martin [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 11, 2013
Jamie Foxx continues to give his support to Trayvon Martin’s family.
The actor hosted a fundraiser to raise money for the Trayvon Martin Foundation at his California mansion over the weekend. Trayvon’s parents, Tracy Martin and Sabrina Fulton and his brother Jahvaris were all in attendance.
Celebrity guests Harry Belafonte, Russell Simmons, Tyrese, Lorenzo Tate, Marques Houston, Tank, Congresswoman Maxine Waters, Tyrin Turner and actor Tim Robbins were also there. Check out a few photos from the event below.
Tyrese, Lorenzo Tate, Jamie Foxx and Tyrin Turner
Tank, Marques Houston and their girlfriends
Jamie and the Martins
The Martins with a picture of their son Trayvon
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- George Zimmerman, DMX Boxing Match Will More Than Likely Be Fixed
- Singer Attacked and Injured Onstage After Dedicating Song To Travyon Martin [Photo]
- Kerry Washington, Jamie Foxx, Common & More Attend NAACP Awards [Photos]
- President Barack Obama and Michelle’s First Dance [Video]
- Jamie Foxx, Kerry Washington & Leonardo DiCaprio Cover Vibe Magazine [Photos]
- Eva Marcille, Kevin McCall Reveal Baby’s Name at Baby Shower [Photos]