James Dean Biopic Portrays The Actor’s Alleged Gay Affairs
Rucuss staffJanuary 14, 2012
Legendary actor James Dean’s sexuality will be one of the focal points in a new biopic of his personal life.
The biopic “Joshua Tree, 1951: A Portrait of James Dean” will include scenes that show the actor having sexual encounters with a series of men, Mail Online reports. One scene will show Dean having sex with his roommate in a corridor.
Actor James Preston will play Dean in the new film. Preston is known for his role as werewolf Lukas Ford in the TV drama “The Gates.” Queer as Folk’s Robert Gant, The L Word’s Erin Daniels and Clare Grant, who stared in ‘Walk The Line’ also have roles in the film.
Screenwriter Gavin Lambert and “Rebel Without A Cause” director Nicholas Ray described Dean as a homosexual and wanted to address the rumors in the film. It’s scheduled to be released in the summer.
Check out the trailer below.
More from Rucuss
- Zendaya Coleman Drops Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [Details]
- Author Kola Boof’s Biopic Coming to Theaters! [Details]
- Brad Pitt Transforms into Bob Marley for Interview Magazine [Photos]
- Kanye West Sex Tape With 18-Year Old Being Shopped Around [Details]
- Ray J’s New Single, ‘I Hit It First’ Aimed at Kim Kardashian, Kanye West [Video]
- Madonna, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Marry Couples During Grammy Performance [Video]