Jaden Smith Is The New Face Of Louis Vuitton’s SS16 Womenswear Campaign
Rucuss staffJanuary 4, 2016
Jaden Smith has long been known for his gender neutral wardrobe.
Now, Will Smith’s son is cashing in on his choice of attire by becoming the face of Louis Vuitton’s Spring/Summer 2016 womenswear campaign. Louis Vuitton creative director Nicolas Ghesquière confirmed the news on his Instagram account on Saturday.
Ghesquière posted a few photos of Smith in skirts for the campaign.
Smith was named one of GQ’s 20 Most Stylish Men Alive in 2015. Some of his more unusual fashion choices include wearing a black-and-white outfit that included a skirt at his prom. He also showed up in a white Batman suit at Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s wedding.
Photos via Instagram and Louis Vuitton
More from Rucuss
- Jaden Smith Wants to be Emancipated From Will and Jada Smith! [Details]
- Will And Jada Smith Help Son Trey Celebrate 21st Birthday in Vegas [Photos]
- Another Fire Your Stylist Moment: Kim Kardashian [Photos]
- Say What: North West Wears $3,500 Fur Coat?!
- Paris Fashion Week: Kanye West Debuts Womenswear Spring/Summer 2012 Collection
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cover Vogue Magazine