Jada Smith Releases ‘Burn’ Music Video Dedicated to Will Smith
Rucuss staffMarch 21, 2012
Jada Pinkett-Smith has released a personal song she wrote dedicated to her husband Will Smith.
Jada released the song ‘Burn’ on Valentine’s Day. It’s a ballad that she recorded with her band Wicked Evolution. Now there is a music video to go along with it. Jada, who sports a side shaved head, belts out her vocals in a dimly light studio while her band plays in the background.
But before the song begins, Jada explains in Spanish why she wrote the song.
“This song that I’m about to sing is very important to me because it’s the beginning of a new love for my husband. After 17 years, I never though I could love him even more. Here’s Burn”
Watch the video below.
More from Rucuss
- Simon Cowell and Jada Smith Is Searching for the World’s Best DJ
- Will And Jada Smith Help Son Trey Celebrate 21st Birthday in Vegas [Photos]
- Tisha Campbell is Tired of the Lies, Speaks on Duane Martin and Will Smith’s Relationship
- Tyrese, Ginuwine & Tank Form Super Group Again! [Details]
- Willow Smith Goes Blonde! [Photos]
- T.I. & Tiny Move Forward with Divorce [Details]