Ja Rule Responds To Gay Rumors, Denies Leaving His Wife For Prison Cellmate
Rucuss staffDecember 7, 2013
Ja Rule has had enough with the gay rumors.
The Always On Time rapper went on social media this week to address gay rumors that he left his wife for his male prison cellmate. The rumors began when Ja Rule’s wife, Aisha Atkins, was quoted as telling MTV he was with the man who shared his prison cell.
“He wrote all them love songs and still don’t know how to treat a b***h,” Atkins was quoted by Cream Bmp Daily blog. “We spent ten-plus years building our marriage but it only took him two to decide he’d rather suck a d*** than be with his wife… He returned home alright – to get his s*** and leave.”
Ja Rule went on Instagram to deny the rumors. He posted the photo below with the caption: “Sorry to disappoint u guys who wanted so bad for the rumors to be true Merry Xmas haters from Mickey and Malerie #naturalbornkillers.”
Ja Rule also went on Twitter earlier this week to deny the allegations. He tweeted, “Ok I guess I have to address the idiots these rumors are FALSE LIES made up by some non mf factor website CLOWNS lmao.”
Ja Rule was released from prison in May after serving two consecutive sentences for illegal gun possession and tax evasion.
Photos via Instagram and XXL Magazine
More from Rucuss
- Ja Rule and Irv Gotti Talk Prison, Ashanti, 50 Cent With Angie Martinez [Video]
- Awkward: 50 Cent And Ja Rule Fly on the Same Plane [Details]
- Fantasia Renews Wedding Vows Over Christmas [Photos]
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Announces She’s Single, Meek Mill Shades Her On Instagram
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments